PDA

View Full Version : I need a 710 please

Muffin02
04-24-2007, 09:27 PM
I need a new 710 for my car...True Story

Last Friday I was having some work done on my car at Mike McKenna's in Kailua.

While discussing the work to be done on my car with the Manager and the Mechanic, a woman (I hate to say it but she was blonde) came in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten.

We all looked at each other and the Manager asked, "What is a seven-hundred-ten?"

She replied, "You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine, I have lost it and need a new one.."

She replied that she did not know exactly what it was, but this piece had always been there.

The mechanic gave her a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like.

She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710. He then took her over to another car which had its hood up and asked "is there a 710 on this car?"

She pointed and said, "Of course, its right there."

What's a 710?........ Click here (http://www.hotautoweb.com/cogifs/710.jpg)

surferdude
04-24-2007, 09:58 PM
:hysterica Thanks :atpc:

BettyLM
04-24-2007, 10:17 PM
I need a new 710 for my car...True Story

Last Friday I was having some work done on my car at Mike McKenna's in Kailua.

While discussing the work to be done on my car with the Manager and the Mechanic, a woman (I hate to say it but she was blonde) came in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten.

We all looked at each other and the Manager asked, "What is a seven-hundred-ten?"

She replied, "You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine, I have lost it and need a new one.."

She replied that she did not know exactly what it was, but this piece had always been there.

The mechanic gave her a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like.

She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710. He then took her over to another car which had its hood up and asked "is there a 710 on this car?"

She pointed and said, "Of course, its right there."

What's a 710?........ Click here (http://www.hotautoweb.com/cogifs/710.jpg)

That's funny. LOL

KeithLDick
04-24-2007, 10:24 PM
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!... Good one... :D

Muffin02
04-24-2007, 11:32 PM
I thought it was funny too :)

BettyLM
04-25-2007, 09:42 AM
I thought it was funny too :)

I got a lot of giggles from that Muffin. When I go into a hardware store, the clerks will ask if they can help. I hardly ever know the proper name of the different things but can recognize what I need when I see it. I just say, where is ..........................department and hunt until I find what I'm looking for. :) I'm not blond either. :)

Muffin02
04-25-2007, 06:54 PM
Yes, I know what you mean. I need that...ahhhh,ummm, thing a ma jig, that thingy,,,you know..that whatchamacallit that goes on that dodad. :hysterica

BettyLM
04-25-2007, 07:14 PM
Yes, I know what you mean. I need that...ahhhh,ummm, thing a ma jig, that thingy,,,you know..that whatchamacallit that goes on that dodad. :hysterica

You've got that down good. LOL :)

greenenvy
04-25-2007, 07:24 PM
*ahahahahaha.........that's funny! Thanks for the laugh muffin. :D