PDA

View Full Version : Threatfire not Loading after patch/update

derikalena
06-24-2009, 05:50 AM
OA notified me that TFpatch.exe wanted to run so I said allow and then it required a restart. Anyone else having this problem with Threatfire not loading after a patch or product update? The product said to reboot the pc after the patch/update was completed and I restarted, but TF did not load...Tried again and did not load.:rolleyes: This happened on both of my pc's so I know it's not one pc in particular.

EDIT: I just read John's post in updates and it seems some of the people didn't uninstall and still was ok after the product update. Did anyone get an alert for a patch?

mr john in luxor
06-24-2009, 06:05 AM
OA notified me that TFpatch.exe wanted to run so I said allow and then it required a restart. Anyone else having this problem with Threatfire not loading after a patch or product update? The product said to reboot the pc after the patch/update was completed and I restarted, but TF did not load...Tried again and did not load.:rolleyes: This happened on both of my pc's so I know it's not one pc in particular.

EDIT: I just read John's post in updates and it seems some of the people didn't uninstall and still was ok after the product update. Did anyone get an alert for a patch?

Lynne, Have you turned computer off since the update?
The updated required a Reboot, but you say you did a Restart.

derikalena
06-24-2009, 06:07 AM
Oooops..I did restart..Let me try rebooting this one...I already uninstalled TF on my other pc and re-downloaded it.....Be back in a few:D

derikalena
06-24-2009, 06:11 AM
Did not load that time either...Guess I will uninstall it and start over:o

mr john in luxor
06-24-2009, 06:13 AM
Did not load that time either...Guess I will uninstall it and start over:o

Don't forget to REBOOT after the uninstall.:D

derikalena
06-24-2009, 06:14 AM
:D:D Thank you for reminding me!

derikalena
06-24-2009, 06:36 AM
Both PC's are now loaded with TF and operational! All updates complete and scans too!:pJohn

mr john in luxor
06-24-2009, 06:45 AM
Both PC's are now loaded with TF and operational! All updates complete and scans too!:pJohn

Isn't life easy when you RTFM.:rolleyes:

derikalena
06-24-2009, 06:46 AM
One day you will see me on your front door step and then you have no where to hide!!:biggrins:

mr john in luxor
06-24-2009, 06:49 AM
:kiss::cuddle::kiss: