PDA

View Full Version : Exfoliate Facebook App-android

possumpaw
02-29-2012, 01:59 PM
Not sure if this is the right spot to post this as it is a Great tip....
"Description: and I quote from the site...
"Exfoliate helps you remove old content from Facebook(tm). Content on social networking sites is a potential threat to your privacy. Removing this content by hand is tedious, and practically impossible. On your wall, Exfoliate can remove any post, comment, like, or photo, whether made by you or by others, older than a time you specify. Exfoliate can remove your own posts, comments, likes, and photos, from your friends' walls too. You can choose the age of items you wish removed, and Exfoliate will remove any items that are at least as old as your selection from any of your selected content areas. It is important, though, to understand that Exfoliate truly deletes the content. It is not backed up and it is not recoverable"

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.worb.android.exfoliate

I used it and it works great... Of course Facebook will still have everything stored somewhere but it cleaned everything on the time frame I set it to.
If you have a lot to clean expect to leave your phone/tablet plugged in over night and let it work while not in use.

surferdude
03-12-2012, 09:18 AM
Not sure if this is the right spot to post this as it is a Great tip....
"Description: and I quote from the site...
"Exfoliate helps you remove old content from Facebook(tm). Content on social networking sites is a potential threat to your privacy. Removing this content by hand is tedious, and practically impossible. On your wall, Exfoliate can remove any post, comment, like, or photo, whether made by you or by others, older than a time you specify. Exfoliate can remove your own posts, comments, likes, and photos, from your friends' walls too. You can choose the age of items you wish removed, and Exfoliate will remove any items that are at least as old as your selection from any of your selected content areas. It is important, though, to understand that Exfoliate truly deletes the content. It is not backed up and it is not recoverable"

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.worb.android.exfoliate

I used it and it works great... Of course Facebook will still have everything stored somewhere but it cleaned everything on the time frame I set it to.
If you have a lot to clean expect to leave your phone/tablet plugged in over night and let it work while not in use.

Thanks,I'll pass it on.:)