PDA

View Full Version : all-in-one hp2400

beaper
10-23-2003, 04:24 AM
Greetings all, I wonder if you all could give me your overall opinion of an item I purchased today. After my HP3200c scanner bit the dust a while back I finally got off my duff and drove to my favorit pc market and bought a hp psc 2400 photosmart series, all-in-one scanner/copier/fax/printer. Lots of bells and whistles but my good buddy/guru tells me it's a piece of dogdo and not worth the price of the box it came in. I have been putting it through the paces and it does all they say and a little more.
Sure hate to take it back but will do it if the consensus says so. Per:rolleyes:

carolj100
10-23-2003, 11:17 AM
What's most important is "Does it do what you want it for?" Everyone handles things differently and what's right for your friend's needs may not be for yours. HP is generally a good company to deal with and has decent support.

admin
10-23-2003, 11:27 AM
Hi,

Chad, our tech support guy, just bought an HP all in one and loves it. Says it's the best printer/ scanner/ etc he's ever had.

They used to be junk, but it seems like the newer ones are better.

Steve

Big Lou
10-23-2003, 04:05 PM
I 've had my HP all in one for over 3 years not one single problem
If it goes capoot would buy another one in a minute.Go to Consumer Reports.They will rate it right up there.Your BUDDY
must have a got a lemon,like some cars.

beaper
10-25-2003, 02:55 AM
:) Thanks for your input, yes it does everything I want and then some. Whats fun is sitting with the book in one hand and run it through it's paces. Per