PDA

View Full Version : Wordperfect 10 - font too large ??

g-ma
02-23-2004, 02:56 PM
Hello, I just found this site and hope someone could help me. My 8 year old granddaughter was using Wordperfect 10 on my XP. Now, though the font size is set for 12, which is what I normally use, the print it about 1 inch high. I have tried everything I can think of to get it back the way it should be with no luck (however, I am just an average user). I'm sure some setting must have been changed when she was using it, so hope some of you could help me get it back the way it should be. Thank you so much.

Owbist
02-23-2004, 08:19 PM
Long time since I used Wordperfect. Is it possible you have the screen set to perhaps 300%? Open the program and look across the top for a small window with a percentage showing, then try adjusting that.

Hope this helps

g-ma
02-23-2004, 09:31 PM
Thank you so much, Owbist. I did some looking and found where the zoom was set at 400%. I set it at 100% and everything is back to normal. I really appreciate your help. g-ma

Owbist
02-24-2004, 06:26 AM
That is exactly what forums like this are for - to help each other. As long as things are back to normal that is just great.

Glad it got sorted out so easily.