PDA

View Full Version : Sea monkey

Shunter
07-05-2006, 04:00 AM
Hi elwood,

I have on your recomendation downloaded sea monkey and what a wonderfull browser, i have always used and liked ie as i have had very little trouble with it, but i now need a second browser and sea monkey fits the bill perfectly.

But if i may could i please ask you how do i get my imported ie favourites to sit on the side off my home page as i do in ie,

Thank you in advance elwood for the reccomendation and for any help you may be able to give me.

HARLEY
07-05-2006, 09:54 AM
There are no panels in Seamonkey...so you can't unless Elwood has a trick...:)

Although I did find this extension (http://xsidebar.mozdev.org/)

Crockett
07-05-2006, 10:19 AM
Go to the toolbar. VIEW > Show/Hide > Sidebar.

sirfredrico
07-05-2006, 10:21 AM
Hi elwood,

I have on your recomendation downloaded sea monkey and what a wonderfull browser, i have always used and liked ie as i have had very little trouble with it, but i now need a second browser and sea monkey fits the bill perfectly.

But if i may could i please ask you how do i get my imported ie favourites to sit on the side off my home page as i do in ie,

Thank you in advance elwood for the reccomendation and for any help you may be able to give me.

do you mean like this in the attachment??

view, show/hide, sidebar.

Crockett
07-05-2006, 10:22 AM
do you mean like this in the attachment??

view, show/hide, sidebar.
Slowpoke!.....LOL :p

sirfredrico
07-05-2006, 10:22 AM
Go to the toolbar. VIEW > Show/Hide > Sidebar.

lol... you need to type slower al. :p

sirfredrico
07-05-2006, 10:24 AM
Slowpoke!.....LOL :p

no.... youre a speed freak!... :p

HARLEY
07-05-2006, 10:31 AM
Ahh learn something new everyday...:)

Elwood
07-05-2006, 10:51 AM
Hi elwood,

Hi Shunter,

Looks like you've already received good advice from other knowledgeable members here. F9 and click on Bookmarks and you should have your bookmarks available in the sidebar.

Lots of info here:

SeaMonkey Help (http://seamonkey.ilias.ca/)

Shunter
07-05-2006, 11:35 AM
Thank you all for your help and advice, you really are truly wonderfull people.