Old 01-07-2016, 12:00 PM

Apple ID

Hello, I had bought my grandson an iPod 4th Gen. a year ago and he created an Apple ID. Well now, he cant remember his ID and password. He also locked himself out of his iPod from the lock screen. I did reset it but the part to fully reset it comes up where you put your ID and password comes on. We tried the security questions, to no avail. Is there a way to bypass the apple ID? Thanx in advance for any help
Old 01-07-2016, 03:33 PM
Almost Really Old Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy44 View Post
Hello, I had bought my grandson an iPod 4th Gen. a year ago and he created an Apple ID. Well now, he cant remember his ID and password. He also locked himself out of his iPod from the lock screen. I did reset it but the part to fully reset it comes up where you put your ID and password comes on. We tried the security questions, to no avail. Is there a way to bypass the apple ID? Thanx in advance for any help
There is no way to bypass the apple ID. In most cases, your Apple ID is also the primary email address of your Apple ID account. Have you tried that? You do have to have an email address listed on the Apple account in order to use the devices you have.

I would strongly recommend rather than trying to bypass what is the security of your device and therefore possibly rendering it useless that you contact Apple Support.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204169

Here also is the iPod support page

http://www.apple.com/support/ipod/

1.Dell Inspiron 17 5759
Windows 10 64bit
Firefox v.52.0 ;WLM2012; Avira Free, Windows Firewall, MBAM, SpywareBlaster, SUPERAntispyware

2.Dell Inspiron N7010; Laptop Windows 7 64bit SP1
*same programs as computer 1 above*

Help Us To Help You

System Restore

Stick with the Clean up