Old 11-03-2016, 10:23 PM
mebienpesa

Airdisk wifi USB Drive.

I have a 32 GB airdisk wifi USB drive and I like to transfer pictures,music,videos etc. from my iPad Air to the airdisk to gain some more storage area in my iPad.
I got it from one of my kids as a gift,but there were no detailed instructions included. I am a Senior citizen and not familiar at all how to set it up.
I do have a laptop (OS Windows 10) and I am computer savvy in many areas.
I am familiar with x-ferrying files,pics,music etc. to a flash drive,but have never done it wirelessly.I downloaded the recommended HiDisk app from the Apple Store,but after that... I'm lost. Hopefully somebody out there is able to help me out on this problem! Thanks in advance! Matthew.
Old 12-01-2016, 07:36 PM
Happy Retiree

Have never used the device, but do find that sites like Amazon are good places to see user reviews... such as https://www.amazon.com/airdisk%C2%AE.../dp/B01564LWBA
There are 23 reviews and some nearly 20 questions answered at the bottom of the site page for the AirDisk wireless flash drive, giving step by step easy directions on setting it up and using and saving space on their iPhones and iPads....

Apologies if late in posting to this, you may have already figured out how to use and set up and enjoying already... If so, disregard this post...
AT&T FIOS, 2 laptops with Win10x64, Firefox 53.0, MS Edge/IE11, Google Chrome, 4GB RAM, Windows FireWall, AdBlock+, Disconnect add-on, Bit Defender Free A-V, MBA-M v-3, SpywareBlaster; iOS 10.3.1 on iPad & iPhone, Crystal AdBlock
Old 12-01-2016, 08:54 PM
Happy Retiree

This video from YouTube might also be of help to get a general understanding of how the wifi device would connect and work with your iPad... Demonstration of how to use airdisk wireless WiFi flash drive https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRNPWSdxSiw
AT&T FIOS, 2 laptops with Win10x64, Firefox 53.0, MS Edge/IE11, Google Chrome, 4GB RAM, Windows FireWall, AdBlock+, Disconnect add-on, Bit Defender Free A-V, MBA-M v-3, SpywareBlaster; iOS 10.3.1 on iPad & iPhone, Crystal AdBlock
Old 12-02-2016, 05:16 PM
mebienpesa

Hi! BigToe,
Yes,I had it all figured it out,but thanks for your interest and advice!
Matthew.
Old 12-02-2016, 06:40 PM
Happy Retiree

Your welcome, glad to hear you got it all worked out. Just curious how you like the wifi storage device, is it saving all your stuff and saving room on your iPad? Have some iPads and iPhones here and thinking this might be an additional means of data storage besides several different on line methods currently being used successfully.