Old 03-17-2017, 07:43 PM
Windows 10 Pro

Headphone Adapter Issue

My daughter has a set of USB headphones. She wanted to use these with her X Box One but it only has a 3.5mm slot. I purchased a USB to 3.5mm adapter and have tried it on the X Box One,My computers, her cell phone, and I get no sound. It is recognized in her phone. Is there some setting I need to turn on to make this work or is this adapter a piece of junk?? It was $3.00 after all. Thanks for any incite to my problem.
Old 03-17-2017, 11:07 PM
Junior Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by uffbros View Post
My daughter has a set of USB headphones. She wanted to use these with her X Box One but it only has a 3.5mm slot. I purchased a USB to 3.5mm adapter and have tried it on the X Box One,My computers, her cell phone, and I get no sound. It is recognized in her phone. Is there some setting I need to turn on to make this work or is this adapter a piece of junk?? It was $3.00 after all. Thanks for any incite to my problem.
Since it doesn't work on a range of devices, I'd go with the piece of junk theory.

Paul D

Intel i5 @ 3.5GHz, 120gb SSD, 2xHDs (3GB total), 8GB RAM, Windows 8.1, 2x24" Samsung monitors