Old 12-17-2008, 11:25 AM
Administrator

Exclamation Important - Terms, Conditions, and Forum Rules

Lately we have been having some issues concerning our current forum rules, which has resulted in various reported posts. As a result we have decided to post our Terms, Conditions, and Rules to make sure that everyone is aware of them. Please take a moment to look these over. If you decide to continue posting, you are bound to these terms and rules.

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of WorldStart Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of WorldStart Message Boards, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of WorldStart Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason. The owners reserve the right to remove or ban any member for any reason at any time.
Old 12-17-2008, 04:31 PM
RomeoRob

Arrow Leaves a LOT to be desired ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kocher
Lately we have been having some issues concerning our current forum rules, which has resulted in various reported posts. As a result we have decided to post our Terms, Conditions, and Rules to make sure that everyone is aware of them. Please take a moment to look these over. If you decide to continue posting, you are bound to these terms and rules.

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of WorldStart Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of WorldStart Message Boards, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of WorldStart Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason. The owners reserve the right to remove or ban any member for any reason at any time.

This virtually unfinished post leaves a lot to be desired, in my humble opinion ?
A link should have been provided ?
Old 12-17-2008, 04:37 PM
60 years on 2 wheels.

Pretty straight forward to me. Not every post needs a link, as some seem to think!
Ace.
Old 12-17-2008, 04:41 PM
RomeoRob

Arrow The Missing LINK ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer
Pretty straight forward to me. Not every post needs a link, as some seem to think!
Ace.
Perhaps EVERYONE is NOT as '' BRIGHT '' as you Acer ?

''If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. ''
It must be my OLD eyes,I can NOT see the 'I Agree ' checkbox , nor the '' Register '' button below, that is the trouble when one is growing OLD ???

Last edited by RomeoRob; 12-17-2008 at 04:52 PM.
Old 12-17-2008, 05:53 PM
Epic Member

See this sticky in the help forum.....
I provided a link to the rule in it ....
This is just a reminder sticky to what you agreed to when you 1st signed up at the site....

http://forum.worldstart.com/showthre...95#post1359495

Vista Specs

Crockett's Sticky
Click

Mike Lin's Startup Ctrl Panel
Click

Startup Inspector 2.2
Click

Print Screen Tutorial
Click

Before posting your questions
Click
Old 12-17-2008, 06:13 PM
60 years on 2 wheels.

Merry CHRISTMAS Rob. Relax...
Ace.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:43 PM
RomeoRob

Arrow IF Only I could SEE ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer
Merry CHRISTMAS Rob. Relax...
Ace.
I would if I COULD SEE , Acer .
And wishing YOU, and YOURS also the VERY BEST for the Festive Season,
Regards , Jimmy R .
Old 12-18-2008, 03:42 AM
Wiser with each Mistake

And if it is a reminder say so. Like Rob my eyes are getting old but I can read and follow instructions. .
Gigabyte motherboard.
Windows essential- windows firewall-Spyblaster-SAS-Malwarebytes
Toshiba Satellite laptop w[W7 home Premium 64 bit 4 Gb Mem. Kaspersky trail-Win firewall-spyblasre-Malwarebytes