Old 01-05-2010, 07:51 PM

Full page button grayed out on web page

Strange but full page button grayed out on some web pages.

Using IE8.
Any ideas on this.
Thanks

I don"t have a battles of wits with an unarmed people. So don't start.

Old 01-05-2010, 07:52 PM
Almost Really Old Member

Give us a page example, the link I mean.

1. Dell Inspiron N5040;
Windows 7 64bit SP1
Firefox v.34.0, IE11;WLM2012; Avira Free, Windows Firewall, MBAM, SpywareBlaster, SUPERAntispyware

2.Dell Inspiron N7010; Windows 7 64bit SP1
*same programs as computer 1 above*

Help Us To Help You

System Restore

Stick with the Clean up
Old 01-05-2010, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jholland1964 View Post
Give us a page example, the link I mean.
It's one of mine and works fine for me using IE or Firefox but my friend who uses it for Ebay editing has the problem.
http://www.bold-and-sassy.com/Best-of-the-web/Bed.html

Old 01-05-2010, 08:23 PM
Almost Really Old Member

Guess I am not clear by what you mean by full page button
do you mean the button at the top right center corner of the browser? Or a button on the page itself that I don't see...sorry but just spent two days working on a friends computer

1. Dell Inspiron N5040;
Windows 7 64bit SP1
Firefox v.34.0, IE11;WLM2012; Avira Free, Windows Firewall, MBAM, SpywareBlaster, SUPERAntispyware

2.Dell Inspiron N7010; Windows 7 64bit SP1
*same programs as computer 1 above*

Help Us To Help You

System Restore

Stick with the Clean up
Old 01-05-2010, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jholland1964 View Post
Guess I am not clear by what you mean by full page button
do you mean the button at the top right center corner of the browser? Or a button on the page itself that I don't see...sorry but just spent two days working on a friends computer
This button.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg This-button.jpg (2.2 KB, 77 views)

Old 01-05-2010, 10:00 PM
Larry

l clicked on preview got new window and clicked the full page button and it opened to full page...
Old 01-05-2010, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ok-Lets-Go View Post
l clicked on preview got new window and clicked the full page button and it opened to full page...
Same here but not for my friend. I would like to know why.

Old 01-05-2010, 10:23 PM
Happy Retiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgodfather View Post
Same here but not for my friend. I would like to know why.
Don't know the full answer, but wondering if your friend chose the browser icon at the very top left of the browser window, clicked on it and selected maximize from the drop down choice... would their window then enlarge to the maximum size, where the double boxes show in the middle window at the very top right corner like in your attachment? If not, I am wondering if when they have the single box displayed in that middle top right window do they already have the corners of their window dragged out to the maximum screen size, so that by going to the max size there would really not be any difference in the display?.... just wondering if they already have their browser window maxed out by dragging corners to size it, so that there would be no change from clicking the middle max size or the single smaller size setting..... I'm guessing that if the window is already maxed out in size, then the enlarging feature to go to max would be grayed out since it couldn't really make any difference..... Don't know if that thought helps or not....
Old 01-05-2010, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigToe View Post
Don't know the full answer, but wondering if your friend chose the browser icon at the very top left of the browser window, clicked on it and selected maximize from the drop down choice... would their window then enlarge to the maximum size, where the double boxes show in the middle window at the very top right corner like in your attachment? If not, I am wondering if when they have the single box displayed in that middle top right window do they already have the corners of their window dragged out to the maximum screen size, so that by going to the max size there would really not be any difference in the display?.... just wondering if they already have their browser window maxed out by dragging corners to size it, so that there would be no change from clicking the middle max size or the single smaller size setting..... I'm guessing that if the window is already maxed out in size, then the enlarging feature to go to max would be grayed out since it couldn't really make any difference..... Don't know if that thought helps or not....
Works for me but not for him.