Go Back   WorldStart Tech & Computer Help Forums > PC Ask and Answer Questions

Old 10-01-2013, 12:59 PM
Almost Really Old Member

sittinghere, I searched at Mozilla for you and the answer given there says it is Malware caused. You need to do some scans.

Here is how you know for sure it is malware related, look at the "T" Showing in the upper left corner of that Related Searches box. That stands for Topic Torch a feature of Yontoo, an ad-supported software platform that enables a suite of browser tools.. It is a way to get users to go to the pages showing in the sidebar there. VERY DANGEROUS.

see my attached.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Topic Torch Icon.JPG (8.0 KB, 37 views)

1. Dell Inspiron N5040;
Windows 7 64bit SP1
IE11;WLM2012; Firefox v.31.0

2.Dell Inspiron N7010; Windows 7 64bit SP1
Cable/Wireless
Avira Free; Windows Firewall; SpywareBlaster;
MBA-M; SpyBot;SAS

System Restore

Stick with the Clean up
Old 10-01-2013, 01:42 PM
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jholland1964 View Post
sittinghere, I searched at Mozilla for you and the answer given there says it is Malware caused. You need to do some scans.

Here is how you know for sure it is malware related, look at the "T" Showing in the upper left corner of that Related Searches box. That stands for Topic Torch a feature of Yontoo, an ad-supported software platform that enables a suite of browser tools.. It is a way to get users to go to the pages showing in the sidebar there. VERY DANGEROUS.

see my attached.
Judy, every Sunday morning I religiously run MalwareBytes, Spyware Blaster, CCleaner, Advanced System Care 6 and IObit Malware Fighter. I must say they catch a lot of stuff but they all delete (?) all of them.
I'll never understand how/why I seem to keep having these problems when I do everything I can to prevent them.
I'm willing to try any suggestion you might have to get rid of this "T".

Systemax 3 Desktop, Windows 7, 64-Bit OS, Intel Core i3-2120, 3.30GHz CPU, 4GB Memory, 500GB HD, Avast!, CCleaner, Spywareblaster, Malwarebytes 2.0.2.1012, Windows Firewall, Firefox 29.0.1.
Old 10-01-2013, 01:54 PM
Junior Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sittinghere View Post
Judy, every Sunday morning I religiously run MalwareBytes, Spyware Blaster, CCleaner, Advanced System Care 6 and IObit Malware Fighter. I must say they catch a lot of stuff but they all delete (?) all of them.
I'll never understand how/why I seem to keep having these problems when I do everything I can to prevent them.
Well, for starters get rid of the two IObit applications. There have been numerous posts here over the years about IObit applications. They are more likely to cause problems than cure them.

I'll leave it to Judy to advise you on other steps.

Paul D

Intel Core Duo @ 900 MHz, 1070Gb HDs, 2gb Ram, DVDRW, Vista Home Premium, 2 x 24" Widescreen ASUS LED/LCD Monitors, HDTV Card, ADSL2
Old 10-01-2013, 01:57 PM
Epic Member

Had a PC not long ago with that YONTOO on it and it was related to a couple of other things. They used Chrome and that is where I saw it at. Was a pain to get rid of it and a couple of other things. Got it done though.
Old 10-01-2013, 02:13 PM
Almost Really Old Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul_D View Post
Well, for starters get rid of the two IObit applications. There have been numerous posts here over the years about IObit applications. They are more likely to cause problems than cure them.

Get rid of BOTH of those Programs I have bolded in RED, they are total JUNK, as Paul also noted. If fact we have one very long thread going right now where Advanced System Care 6 has come very close to Toasting the poster's machine, I am still not certain we will be able to get it running correctly.
http://forum.worldstart.com/showthread.php?t=165286

Also read Crash's comment on iObit software from the thread titled Iobit Malware Fighter 2 in fact go ahead and read the entire thread, you will see how "trusted" this company and their software is...NOT.

You DO have malware on the computer and if you do not begin to clean it up then it will only get worse, this "Related Searches" side bar is just the first of many visible signs you soon will begin seeing.
To clear up a misconception you seem to have when you say,
Quote:
Sunday morning I religiously run MalwareBytes, Spyware Blaster,
SpywareBlaster does not run, does not scan, it is a Protection program period. It cannot look for nor can it remove malware. It can help block it from entering the computer unless it enters via a bad download done by the users.

You need to immediately begin a clean up by running this tool, follow the instructions EXACTLY.

Download AdwCleaner by Xplode from this link:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/
Save it to your desktop.
CLOSE ALL other programs you have running....browsers, email programs. Letting those run while clean up tools to run slows the clean up immensely AND may not allow full clean up because many, if not most tools, cannot clean an open program. So close all that. Only open browser window AFTER the a tool has been run and used to clean and produces a log. Then open the one window and come back here and post the logs required.
Double click AdwCleaner to open it.
1. Hit the Scan button to have AdwCleaner to search your computer for unwanted programs and then display a log showing the various files, folders, and registry entries used by these programs. Once this search is complete you will be shown a list of unwanted programs on the computer and you may be given the option of NOT choosing to have something Cleaned from the computer....you DO want to Clean EVERYTHING found so just move on to step 2.

2. NEXT Click on the Clean button, which will cause AdwCleaner to reboot your computer and remove the files and registry entries associated with the various adware that you are removing. On reboot, AdwCleaner will display a log showing the files, folders, and registry entries that were removed.

Please NOTE there are TWO steps so sure to absolutely BOTH steps before you come back here and post the log.
After seeing the log I will give you the next steps.

See attached:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AdwCleaner Download.jpg (70.3 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg AdwareCleaner Icon.JPG (9.9 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg AdwareCleaner Scan .jpg (46.8 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg AdwareCleaner Clean.jpg (50.2 KB, 18 views)

1. Dell Inspiron N5040;
Windows 7 64bit SP1

Cable/Wireless
MBA-M; SpyBot;SAS

System Restore

Stick with the Clean up
Old 10-01-2013, 02:47 PM
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul_D View Post

Thank you Paul. I've just completed uninstalling both of them. I am now anxious to see if deleting them has helped any.

Systemax 3 Desktop, Windows 7, 64-Bit OS, Intel Core i3-2120, 3.30GHz CPU, 4GB Memory, 500GB HD, Avast!, CCleaner, Spywareblaster, Malwarebytes 2.0.2.1012, Windows Firewall, Firefox 29.0.1.
Old 10-01-2013, 02:50 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Thank you Paul. I've just completed uninstalling both of them. I am now anxious to see if deleting them has helped any.
Not likely.
Mike's free security tools
Registry Cleaners are Unnecessary!!!
Reformatting is your last course of action.
System Restore, Don't use it!
Just because it is on Youtube, does not make it true!
Spes mea in Deo est
Old 10-01-2013, 02:52 PM
Almost Really Old Member

I quit.

1. Dell Inspiron N5040;
Windows 7 64bit SP1

Cable/Wireless
MBA-M; SpyBot;SAS

System Restore

Stick with the Clean up
Old 10-01-2013, 03:09 PM
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jholland1964 View Post
Get rid of BOTH of those Programs I have bolded in RED, they are total JUNK, as Paul also noted. If fact we have one very long thread going right now where Advanced System Care 6 has come very close to Toasting the poster's machine, I am still not certain we will be able to get it running correctly.
http://forum.worldstart.com/showthread.php?t=165286

Also read Crash's comment on iObit software from the thread titled Iobit Malware Fighter 2 in fact go ahead and read the entire thread, you will see how "trusted" this company and their software is...NOT.

You DO have malware on the computer and if you do not begin to clean it up then it will only get worse, this "Related Searches" side bar is just the first of many visible signs you soon will begin seeing.
To clear up a misconception you seem to have when you say, SpywareBlaster does not run, does not scan, it is a Protection program period. It cannot look for nor can it remove malware. It can help block it from entering the computer unless it enters via a bad download done by the users.

You need to immediately begin a clean up by running this tool, follow the instructions EXACTLY.

Download AdwCleaner by Xplode from this link:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/
Save it to your desktop.
CLOSE ALL other programs you have running....browsers, email programs. Letting those run while clean up tools to run slows the clean up immensely AND may not allow full clean up because many, if not most tools, cannot clean an open program. So close all that. Only open browser window AFTER the a tool has been run and used to clean and produces a log. Then open the one window and come back here and post the logs required.
Double click AdwCleaner to open it.
1. Hit the Scan button to have AdwCleaner to search your computer for unwanted programs and then display a log showing the various files, folders, and registry entries used by these programs. Once this search is complete you will be shown a list of unwanted programs on the computer and you may be given the option of NOT choosing to have something Cleaned from the computer....you DO want to Clean EVERYTHING found so just move on to step 2.

2. NEXT Click on the Clean button, which will cause AdwCleaner to reboot your computer and remove the files and registry entries associated with the various adware that you are removing. On reboot, AdwCleaner will display a log showing the files, folders, and registry entries that were removed.

Please NOTE there are TWO steps so sure to absolutely BOTH steps before you come back here and post the log.
After seeing the log I will give you the next steps.

See attached:
Judy, thanks, and thanks again for all the work you must have put into helping me like this. I am to tired and confused right now to follow your detailed instructions but I will print them out and attempt to follow them tomorrow. I have uninstalled both IObit programs.

Old 10-01-2013, 03:11 PM
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funtimes View Post
Had a PC not long ago with that YONTOO on it and it was related to a couple of other things. They used Chrome and that is where I saw it at. Was a pain to get rid of it and a couple of other things. Got it done though.
I'm glad you got rid of the "Related Searches" but I sure wish you could remember how you done it...LOL

Old 10-01-2013, 04:12 PM
Junior Senior Member

Quote:
It won't. Any damage is done.

Paul D

Intel Core Duo @ 900 MHz, 1070Gb HDs, 2gb Ram, DVDRW, Vista Home Premium, 2 x 24" Widescreen ASUS LED/LCD Monitors, HDTV Card, ADSL2
Old 10-01-2013, 05:44 PM
Happy Retiree

Quote:
I'm glad you got rid of the "Related Searches" but I sure wish you could remember how you done it...LOL
Look at Judy's post #25.... she is already giving you the steps to resolve your problem caused by iObit programs, the first step given already..... Carefully follow all of her directions and you will be good to go again.... just be sure to thoroughly read her directions and follow the steps given by the programs you are advised to do.....
Old 10-02-2013, 05:13 AM
Epic Member

Judy, I hope this is Screen Shot you wanted...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Print Screen Shot of adwcleaner.jpg (84.6 KB, 37 views)

Old 10-02-2013, 07:25 AM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Almost. That is not a log, that is the utility waiting to be told what to do next. From that screen, you must click on the Clean button. That will tell the utility to actually clean what it found. It will then reboot your machine and show the log. Copy the log and paste into a reply here.
Mike's free security tools
Registry Cleaners are Unnecessary!!!
Reformatting is your last course of action.
System Restore, Don't use it!
Just because it is on Youtube, does not make it true!
Spes mea in Deo est
Old 10-02-2013, 08:25 AM
Epic Member

I've been trying to copy the Log by submitting it in pieces but so far I have submitted it 3 blocks and each time they tell me it is to long!!!

Is there some way you could suggest how I can break it up into 2-3 even pieces.

Old 10-02-2013, 08:25 AM
Almost Really Old Member

Quote:
sittinghere, you have only completed Step 1 in the instructions.

As Crash told you "the utility waiting to be told what to do next. From that screen, you must click on the Clean button."

You MUST CLOSE Your Browsers, and then hit the Clean button.

The tool will clean and then it will Reboot the computer to finish the cleaning.

Just from the 9 items shown on your screen, it is easy to tell that your computer is GROSSLY infected, it has been hijacked by an outside source so it MUST be cleaned and this tool is only the first one you must run.

There will be others.

Hit the CLEAN button and come back and post the log, not a print screen.

1. Dell Inspiron N5040;
Windows 7 64bit SP1

Cable/Wireless
MBA-M; SpyBot;SAS

System Restore

Stick with the Clean up
Old 10-02-2013, 08:35 AM
Epic Member

# AdwCleaner v3.006 - Report created 02/10/2013 at 08:00:21
# Updated 01/10/2013 by Xplode
# Operating System : Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (64 bits)
# Username : Tom - TOM-PC
# Running from : C:\Users\Tom\Downloads\AdwCleaner.exe
# Option : Clean

***** [ Services ] *****

Service Deleted : 24x7HelpSvc
[#] Service Deleted : BackupStack
Service Deleted : CltMngSvc
Service Deleted : DefaultTabUpdate
Service Deleted : FastFreeConverterUpdt
Service Deleted : IB Updater
Service Deleted : SProtection
[#] Service Deleted : Update WebConnect
Service Deleted : WajamUpdater

***** [ Files / Folders ] *****

Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\apn
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Babylon
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Conduit
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Iminent
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\PCFixSpeed
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Tarma Installer
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\24x7 help
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Iminent
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Conduit
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\DefaultTab
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast Free Converter
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\File Type Helper
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPC Backup
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\OApps
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\PCFixSpeed
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Perion
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Searchprotect
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\tuguu sl
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Wajam
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\WebConnect
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\MixiDJ_V34
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\SweetPacks
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Vafmusic2
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\AVG Secure Search
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Software Update Utility
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Umbrella
Folder Deleted : C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ARFC
Folder Deleted : C:\Windows\SysWOW64\jmdp
Folder Deleted : C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WNLT
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files\DomaIQ Uninstaller
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files\IB Updater
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Babylon
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Conduit
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\FilesFrog Update Checker
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\SwvUpdater
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Wajam
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\LocalLow\Conduit
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\LocalLow\Fast Free Converter
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\LocalLow\PriceGong
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\LocalLow\MixiDJ_V34
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\LocalLow\SweetPacks
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\LocalLow\Vafmusic2
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\24x7 help
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Advanced System Protector
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Babylon
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\DefaultTab
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\DriverCure
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Iminent
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\PCFixSpeed
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Searchprotect
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Systweak
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Sta rt Menu\Programs\FilesFrog Update Checker
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Sta rt Menu\Programs\MyPC Backup
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Sta rt Menu\Programs\Wajam
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\Documents\Conduit
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profi les\cncxxocm.default\jetpack
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profi les\cncxxocm.default\Smartbar
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profi les\cncxxocm.default\CT3289847
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profi les\cncxxocm.default\CT3310511
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profi les\cncxxocm.default\CT3294791
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profi les\cncxxocm.default\CT3286042
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profi les\cncxxocm.default\Extensions\{635abd67-4fe9-1b23-4f01-e679fa7484c1}
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profi les\cncxxocm.default\Extensions\{739df940-c5ee-4bab-9d7e-270894ae687a}
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profi les\cncxxocm.default\Extensions\{7e8a1050-cf67-4575-92df-dcc60e7d952d}
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profi les\cncxxocm.default\Extensions\{7f3f960e-a836-45ca-8911-0accb522246e}
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profi les\cncxxocm.default\Extensions\{9ed31f84-c8b3-4926-b950-dff74047ff79}
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profi les\cncxxocm.default\Extensions\{d40b90b4-d3b1-4d6b-a5d7-dc041c1b76c0}
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\dlnembnfbcpjnepmfjmngjenhh ajpdfd
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\igdhbblpcellaljokkpfhcjlag emhgjl
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jifflliplgeajjdhmkcfnngfpg bjonjg
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\kdidombaedgpfiiedeimiebkmb ilgmlc
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ndibdjnfmopecpmkdieinmbadj fpblof
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\cbjibcbpmbcabnfnohhgjjmkgk imajko
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\kldbiondcoemmofebkcgcnbigl iglcnl
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\klibnahbojhkanfgaglnlalfkg pcppfi
File Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profi les\cncxxocm.default\Extensions\addon@defaulttab.c om.xpi
File Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profi les\cncxxocm.default\Extensions\firefox@webconnect .co.xpi
File Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profi les\cncxxocm.default\Extensions\webbooster@iminent .com.xpi
File Deleted : C:\END

Old 10-02-2013, 08:39 AM
Epic Member

File Deleted : C:\Windows\System32\dmwu.exe
File Deleted : C:\Windows\System32\ImhxxpComm.dll
File Deleted : C:\Windows\System32\roboot64.exe
File Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Sta rt Menu\Programs\Startup\MyPC Backup.lnk
File Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\defaults\pref\all-iminent.js
File Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profi les\cncxxocm.default\searchplugins\Conduit.xml
File Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profi les\cncxxocm.default\searchplugins\MyStart Search.xml
File Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profi les\cncxxocm.default\searchplugins\search.xml
File Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profi les\cncxxocm.default\user.js
File Deleted : C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\chrome-extension_igdhbblpcellaljokkpfhcjlagemhgjl_0.local storage

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Mozilla\Firefox\Extensions [{336D0C35-8A85-403A-B9D2-65C292C39087}]
Value Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Mozilla\Firefox\Extensions [{336D0C35-8A85-403A-B9D2-65C292C39087}]
Value Deleted : HKCU\Software\Mozilla\Firefox\Extensions [{5a95a9e0-59dd-4314-bd84-4d18ca83a0e2}]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Mozilla\Firefox\Extensions [Avg@toolbar]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Mozilla\Firefox\Extensions [extension@FastFreeConverter.com]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Mozilla\Firefox\Extensions [lesstabs@lesstabs.com]
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\dlnembnfbcp jnepmfjmngjenhhajpdfd
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\dlnembnfbcp jnepmfjmngjenhhajpdfd
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\ieakfmpjhlj bpbfpldjkddkjmmgjmgon
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\jifflliplge ajjdhmkcfnngfpgbjonjg
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\jpmbfleldcg kldadpdinhjjopdfpjfjp
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\kdidombaedg pfiiedeimiebkmbilgmlc
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\ndibdjnfmop ecpmkdieinmbadjfpblof
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Google\Chrome\Extensions\cbjibcbpmbc abnfnohhgjjmkgkimajko
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\cbjibcbpmbc abnfnohhgjjmkgkimajko
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Google\Chrome\Extensions\kldbiondcoe mmofebkcgcnbigliglcnl
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\kldbiondcoe mmofebkcgcnbigliglcnl
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Google\Chrome\Extensions\klibnahbojh kanfgaglnlalfkgpcppfi
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\klibnahbojh kanfgaglnlalfkgpcppfi
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\Trusted Publisher\Certificates\62119EF862C6B3A0D853419B87E B3E2F6C78640A
Value Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run [SDP]
Value Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run [SearchProtect]
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\DefaultTabBHO.DLL
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\dnu.EXE

Old 10-02-2013, 08:40 AM
Epic Member

Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\Extension.DLL
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\Iminent.WebBooster.Int ernetExplorer.DLL
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\priam_bho.DLL
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ScriptHelper.EXE
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ViProtocol.DLL
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\DefaultTabBHO.DefaultTabBrow ser
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\DefaultTabBHO.DefaultTabBrow ser.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\DefaultTabBHO.DefaultTabBrow serActiveX
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\DefaultTabBHO.DefaultTabBrow serActiveX.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\dnUpdate
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\dnUpdater.DownloadUIBrowser
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\dnUpdater.DownloadUIBrowser. 1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\dnUpdater.DownloadUpdControl ler
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\dnUpdater.DownloadUpdControl ler.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Extension.ExtensionHelperObj ect
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Extension.ExtensionHelperObj ect.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Business.Tinyfying.D ownloadArgs
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Business.Tinyfying.L inkToPromoteArgs
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Business.Tinyfying.R awDataArgs
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Business.Tinyfying.T inyUrlArgs
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Business.Tinyfying.V iralLinkArgs
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Mediator.Communicati on.ClientCallback
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Mediator.Communicati on.ContractBase
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Mediator.Communicati on.DataContracts.AddToUserContentCommand
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Mediator.Communicati on.DataContracts.CheckLoginStatusCommand
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Mediator.Communicati on.DataContracts.CleanCacheCommand
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Mediator.Communicati on.DataContracts.GameOverCallback
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Mediator.Communicati on.DataContracts.GetCreditCommand
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Mediator.Communicati on.DataContracts.GetInstallationContextCommand
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Mediator.Communicati on.DataContracts.GetLoginStatusCommand
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Mediator.Communicati on.DataContracts.GetLoginStatusResult
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Mediator.Communicati on.DataContracts.GetVariableCommand
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Mediator.Communicati on.DataContracts.GetVariableResult
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Mediator.Communicati on.DataContracts.InstallationContextResult
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Mediator.Communicati on.DataContracts.LoadContentCommand
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Mediator.Communicati on.DataContracts.LoadContentCommandResult
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Mediator.Communicati on.DataContracts.LoginCommand
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Mediator.Communicati on.DataContracts.LoginStatusChangedCallback
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Mediator.Communicati on.DataContracts.LogoutCommand
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Mediator.Communicati on.DataContracts.MergeIdentityCommand
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Mediator.Communicati on.DataContracts.MyAccountCommand
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Mediator.Communicati on.DataContracts.PlayContentCommand
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Mediator.Communicati on.DataContracts.PostContentCallback
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Mediator.Communicati on.DataContracts.RecycleViewsCommand
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Mediator.Communicati on.DataContracts.SetVariableCommand
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Mediator.Communicati on.DataContracts.ShowBrowserWindowCommand
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Mediator.Communicati on.DataContracts.ShowControlCenterCommand
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Mediator.Communicati on.DataContracts.ShowPluginWindowCommand
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Mediator.Communicati on.DataContracts.TestContentCommand
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Mediator.Communicati on.DataContracts.UserContentChangedCallback
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Mediator.Communicati on.DataContracts.VariableChangedCallback
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Mediator.Communicati on.DataContracts.WarmUpCommand
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Mediator.Communicati on.DataContracts.WelcomeCommand
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Mediator.Communicati on.ServerCommand
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Mediator.Communicati on.ServerResult
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Mediator.LightConten t
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Mediator.LightUri
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Iminent.Mediator.MediatorSer viceProxy
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\IminentWebBooster.ActiveCont entHandle.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\IminentWebBooster.ActiveCont entHandler
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\IminentWebBooster.BrowserHel perObject
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\IminentWebBooster.BrowserHel perObject.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\IminentWebBooster.ScriptExte nder
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\IminentWebBooster.ScriptExte nder.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\IminentWebBooster.TinyUrlHan dler
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\IminentWebBooster.TinyUrlHan dler.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\protocols\handler\viprotocol
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\ScriptHelper.ScriptHelperApi
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\ScriptHelper.ScriptHelperApi .1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\ViProtocol.ViProtocolOLE
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\ViProtocol.ViProtocolOLE.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\wajam.WajamBHO
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\wajam.WajamBHO.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\wajam.WajamDownloader
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\wajam.WajamDownloader.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\apnstub_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\apnstub_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\ConduitInstaller_R ASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\ConduitInstaller_R ASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\Iminent_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\Iminent_RASMANCS
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run [24x7HELP]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run [Iminent]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run [IminentMessenger]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run [PCFixSpeed]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run [SearchProtectAll]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run [vProt]
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\MozillaPlugins\@avg.com/AVG SiteSafety plugin,version=11.0.0.1,application/x-avg-sitesafety-plugin
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\MozillaPlugins\@funwebproducts.com/Plugin
Key Deleted : HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Eventlog\Ap plication\WajamUpdater
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar.CT3294791
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar.CT3298570
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar.CT3310511
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{01994268-3C10-4044-A1EA-7A9C1B739A11}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{1FAEE6D5-34F4-42AA-8025-3FD8F3EC4634}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{1FDFF5A2-7BB1-48E1-8081-7236812B12B2}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{6C259840-5BA8-46E6-8ED1-EF3BA47D8BA1}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{B302A1BD-0157-49FA-90F1-4E94F22C7B4B}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{BB711CB0-C70B-482E-9852-EC05EBD71DBB}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{D616A4A2-7B38-4DBC-9093-6FE7A4A21B17}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{01A602A0-D0B9-445B-8081-719E4177C4A7}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{02054E11-5113-4BE3-8153-AA8DFB5D3761}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{02C9C7B0-C7C8-4AAC-A9E4-55295BF60F8F}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{0398B101-6DA7-473F-A290-17D2FBC88CC0}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{0CC36196-8589-4B80-A771-D659411D7F90}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{143D96F9-EB64-48B3-B192-91C2C41A1F43}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{14F7D91F-F669-45C9-9F42-BACBFDB86EAD}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{187A6488-6E71-4A2A-B118-7BEFBFE58257}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{1AA60054-57D9-4F99-9A55-D0FBFBE7ECD3}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{2316C625-B487-4410-A1A5-FF040B65245F}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{26C9BBE4-6D45-4AB6-A5B4-E068C9F5EF6D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{2D065204-A024-4C39-8A38-EE7078EC7ACF}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{30F5476C-677B-4DB0-B397-51F5BFD86840}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{3223F2FB-D9B9-45FC-9D66-CD717FFA4EE5}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{336D0C35-8A85-403A-B9D2-65C292C39087}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{351798B1-C1D2-45AB-92B4-4D6C2D6AB5AF}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{3AEA1BEF-6195-46F4-ACA2-0ED14F7EFA1B}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{3C471948-F874-49F5-B338-4F214A2EE0B1}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{3D7F9AC3-BAC3-4E51-81D7-D121D79E550A}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{431532BD-0AE1-4ABC-BE8C-919F3D1332E2}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{4498C5E9-93C6-4142-B6BE-F0C6DC48B77A}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{479BF2D6-E362-4A99-B1AB-BC764D7B97AE}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{492A108F-51D0-4BD8-899D-AD4AB2893064}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{4B6D6E60-FBD2-4E79-BF4B-886BC98F1797}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{4E92DB5F-AAD9-49D3-8EAB-B40CBE5B1FF7}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{5C176BA0-6FC0-4EBD-8ACF-24AC592506B6}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{5D64294B-1341-4FE7-B6D8-7C36828D4DD5}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{60893E02-2E5B-43F9-A93A-BAD60C2DF6EF}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{6D39931F-451E-4BDD-BAF4-37FB96DBBA5D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{76C684D2-C35D-4284-976A-D862F53ADB81}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{796D822A-C3F9-4A97-BAAB-42FE7628EA63}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{79EF3691-EC1A-4705-A01A-D2E36EC11758}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{7B089B94-D1DC-4C6B-87E1-8156E22C1D96}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{7F6AFBF1-E065-4627-A2FD-810366367D01}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{80922EE0-8A76-46AE-95D5-BD3C3FE0708D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{82F41418-8E64-47EB-A7F1-4702A974D289}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{85D920CE-63A7-46DC-8992-41D1D2E07FAD}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{895ED5E8-ABB4-40C3-A0CA-2571964268E2}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{8AAC123A-1959-4A45-BFC5-E2D50783098A}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{933B95E2-E7B7-4AD9-B952-7AC336682AE3}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{95B7759C-8C7F-4BF1-B163-73684A933233}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{A07956CD-81F8-4A03-B524-5D87E690DC83}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{A09AB6EB-31B5-454C-97EC-9B294D92EE2A}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{A7A6995D-6EE1-4FD1-A258-49395D5BF99C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{B5E3B26B-6E5C-4865-A63D-58D04B10E245}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{B658800C-F66E-4EF3-AB85-6C0C227862A9}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{B84D2DC5-42B2-4E5E-BF61-7B48152FF8EF}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{B89D5309-0367-4494-A92F-3D4C94F88307}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{C014EBF8-8854-448B-B5A4-557C4090EDCE}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{C31191DB-2F64-464C-B97C-6AC81ACB7AAC}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{C342C7A7-F622-4EF3-8B7F-ABB9FBE73F14}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{C4765B07-BC2F-477B-925C-B2BF24887823}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{C875C0A1-09E3-48D5-9F8E-BD337796FD14}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CD126DA6-FF5B-4181-AC13-54A62240D2FA}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{D8F01233-2DE6-4EE7-8988-37263F00651B}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{DD438708-AAB4-422D-A322-B619589F5680}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{DE9028D0-5FFA-4E69-94E3-89EE8741F468}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{E15A9BFD-D16D-496D-8222-44CADF316E70}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{E7DF6BFF-55A5-4EB7-A673-4ED3E9456D39}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{E812AE43-7799-4E67-8CF8-4104297A2D16}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{F0BAAEC7-9AE0-49FF-9C4B-86E774FF397F}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{F25AF245-4A81-40DC-92F9-E9021F207706}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{F92193FD-2243-4401-9ACC-49FF30885898}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{FD21B8A2-910B-45AC-9C10-45E6A8B84984}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{55B95864-3251-45E9-BB30-1A82589AAFF1}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{12C9B011-2C73-45B7-9BAA-443D31B5502E}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{7E8A1050-CF67-4575-92DF-DCC60E7D952D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{5E6C03E0-D368-4690-8168-9848D4C0F587}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{7F3F960E-A836-45CA-8911-0ACCB522246E}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{AACF7D0F-FF0C-4849-A7CE-33374F35BFD8}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{021B4049-F57D-4565-A693-FD3B04786BFA}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{0362AA09-808D-48E9-B360-FB51A8CBCE09}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{03E2A1F3-4402-4121-8B35-733216D61217}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{06844020-CD0B-3D3D-A7FE-371153013E49}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{0ADC01BB-303B-3F8E-93DA-12C140E85460}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{10D3722F-23E6-3901-B6C1-FF6567121920}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{1675E62B-F911-3B7B-A046-EB57261212F3}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{192929F2-9273-3894-91B0-F54671C4C861}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{2932897E-3036-43D9-8A64-B06447992065}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{2DE92D29-A042-3C37-BFF8-07C7D8893EFA}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{32B80AD6-1214-45F4-994E-78A5D482C000}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{3A8E103F-B2B7-3BEF-B3B0-88E29B2420E4}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{431532BD-0AE1-4ABC-BE8C-919F3D1332E2}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{478CE5D3-D38E-3FFE-8DBE-8C4A0F1C4D8D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{48B7DA4E-69ED-39E3-BAD5-3E3EFF22CFB0}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{4E92DB5F-AAD9-49D3-8EAB-B40CBE5B1FF7}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{5982F405-44E4-3BBB-BAC4-CF8141CBBC5C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{5D8C3CC3-3C05-38A1-B244-924A23115FE9}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{641593AF-D9FD-30F7-B783-36E16F7A2E08}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{660E6F4F-840D-436D-B668-433D9591BAC5}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{711FC48A-1356-3932-94D8-A8B733DBC7E4}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{72227B7F-1F02-3560-95F5-592E68BACC0C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{7B5E8CE3-4722-4C0E-A236-A6FF731BEF37}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{7C28CEF1-A4A6-4B6A-8B97-C44F1267753C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{890D4F59-5ED0-3CB4-8E0E-74A5A86E7ED0}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{8C68913C-AC3C-4494-8B9C-984D87C85003}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{8D019513-083F-4AA5-933F-7D43A6DA82C4}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{923F6FB8-A390-370E-A0D2-DD505432481D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{9BBB26EF-B178-35D6-9D3D-B485F4279FE5}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{9E3B11F6-4179-4603-A71B-A55F4BCB0BEC}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{A36867C6-302D-49FC-9D8E-1EB037B5F1AB}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{A62DDBE0-8D2A-339A-B089-8CBCC5CD322A}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{A82AD04D-0B8E-3A49-947B-6A69A8A9C96D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{ACA608DB-A210-4253-B799-3FD24E9A7BF5}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{ADEB3CC9-A05D-4FCC-BD09-9025456AA3EA}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{B06D4521-D09C-3F41-8E39-9D784CCA2A75}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{C06DAD42-6F39-4CE1-83CC-9A8B9105E556}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{C2E799D0-43A5-3477-8A98-FC5F3677F35C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{C401D2CE-DC27-45C7-BC0C-8E6EA7F085D6}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{C58D664A-3DBC-4925-AE74-0382007DF113}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{C776D7F4-BA85-4B75-AAFC-3A0A11FE6E36}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D16107CD-2AD5-46A8-BA59-303B7C32C500}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D25B101F-8188-3B43-9D85-201F372BC205}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D2BA7595-5E44-3F1E-880F-03B3139FA5ED}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D35F5C81-17D9-3E1C-A1FC-4472542E1D25}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D8FA96CA-B250-312C-AF34-4FF1DD72589D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{DAFC1E63-3359-416D-9BC2-E7DCA6F7B0F3}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{DC5E5C44-80FD-3697-9E65-9F286D92F3E7}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E1B4C9DE-D741-385F-981E-6745FACE6F01}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E7435878-65B9-44D1-A443-81754E5DFC90}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E7B623F5-9715-3F9F-A671-D1485A39F8A2}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{ED916A7B-7C68-3198-B87D-2DABC30A5587}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{EFA1BDB2-BB3D-3D9A-8EB5-D0D22E0F64F4}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{F4CBF4DD-F8FE-35BA-BB7E-68304DAAB70B}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{FC32005D-E27C-32E0-ADFA-152F598B75E7}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{095BFD3C-4602-4FE1-96F1-AEFAFBFD067D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{1D5A4199-956E-49BC-B89F-6A35C57C0D13}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{2BF2028E-3F3C-4C05-AB45-B2F1DCFE0759}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{74FB6AFD-DD77-4CEB-83BD-AB2B63E63C93}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{92380354-381A-471F-BE2E-DD9ACD9777EA}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{9C049BA6-EA47-4AC3-AED6-A66D8DC9E1D8}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{A9CAF365-EA35-45DA-BD8B-2EFA09D374AC}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{C2AC8A0E-E48E-484B-A71C-C7A937FAAB94}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{D8CAF2DF-52D3-42CF-9DDB-F4FF828DB4F8}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{DB538320-D3C5-433C-BCA9-C4081A054FCF}

Old 10-02-2013, 08:42 AM
Epic Member

Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Exp lorer\Browser Helper Objects\{02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Exp lorer\Browser Helper Objects\{2316C625-B487-4410-A1A5-FF040B65245F}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Exp lorer\Browser Helper Objects\{336D0C35-8A85-403A-B9D2-65C292C39087}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Exp lorer\Browser Helper Objects\{7F6AFBF1-E065-4627-A2FD-810366367D01}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Exp lorer\Browser Helper Objects\{878B8524-AED5-4870-9A96-A515440DAC75}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Exp lorer\Browser Helper Objects\{95B7759C-8C7F-4BF1-B163-73684A933233}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Exp lorer\Browser Helper Objects\{A09AB6EB-31B5-454C-97EC-9B294D92EE2A}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Exp lorer\Browser Helper Objects\{A7A6995D-6EE1-4FD1-A258-49395D5BF99C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Exp lorer\Browser Helper Objects\{55B95864-3251-45E9-BB30-1A82589AAFF1}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Exp lorer\Browser Helper Objects\{7E8A1050-CF67-4575-92DF-DCC60E7D952D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Exp lorer\Browser Helper Objects\{7F3F960E-A836-45CA-8911-0ACCB522246E}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext \Stats\{02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext \Stats\{2316C625-B487-4410-A1A5-FF040B65245F}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext \Stats\{336D0C35-8A85-403A-B9D2-65C292C39087}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext \Stats\{7F6AFBF1-E065-4627-A2FD-810366367D01}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext \Stats\{95B7759C-8C7F-4BF1-B163-73684A933233}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext \Stats\{A09AB6EB-31B5-454C-97EC-9B294D92EE2A}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext \Stats\{A7A6995D-6EE1-4FD1-A258-49395D5BF99C}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext \Stats\{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext \Stats\{55B95864-3251-45E9-BB30-1A82589AAFF1}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext \Stats\{7F3F960E-A836-45CA-8911-0ACCB522246E}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext \Settings\{02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext \Settings\{2316C625-B487-4410-A1A5-FF040B65245F}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext \Settings\{336D0C35-8A85-403A-B9D2-65C292C39087}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext \Settings\{7F6AFBF1-E065-4627-A2FD-810366367D01}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext \Settings\{95B7759C-8C7F-4BF1-B163-73684A933233}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext \Settings\{A09AB6EB-31B5-454C-97EC-9B294D92EE2A}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext \Settings\{A7A6995D-6EE1-4FD1-A258-49395D5BF99C}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext \Settings\{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext \Settings\{55B95864-3251-45E9-BB30-1A82589AAFF1}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext \Settings\{7E8A1050-CF67-4575-92DF-DCC60E7D952D}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext \Settings\{7F3F960E-A836-45CA-8911-0ACCB522246E}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext \PreApproved\{878B8524-AED5-4870-9A96-A515440DAC75}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext \PreApproved\{02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext \PreApproved\{7B089B94-D1DC-4C6B-87E1-8156E22C1D96}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext \PreApproved\{7F6AFBF1-E065-4627-A2FD-810366367D01}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext \PreApproved\{878B8524-AED5-4870-9A96-A515440DAC75}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext \PreApproved\{C6FDD0C3-266A-4DC3-B459-28C697C44CDC}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext \PreApproved\{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext \PreApproved\{F25AF245-4A81-40DC-92F9-E9021F207706}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext \PreApproved\{12C9B011-2C73-45B7-9BAA-443D31B5502E}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext \PreApproved\{5E6C03E0-D368-4690-8168-9848D4C0F587}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext \PreApproved\{AACF7D0F-FF0C-4849-A7CE-33374F35BFD8}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{0AF350D9-3916-454B-AC53-0B0B65F41301}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{68B81CCD-A80C-4060-8947-5AE69ED01199}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{878B8524-AED5-4870-9A96-A515440DAC75}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{E6B969FB-6D33-48D2-9061-8BBD4899EB08}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{E7DF6BFF-55A5-4EB7-A673-4ED3E9456D39}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{F25AF245-4A81-40DC-92F9-E9021F207706}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{64C7A1F6-C691-4596-9714-3BA364B63FC2}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{D2DD03B1-C76F-4934-9679-1B8B2016E4E7}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{D2277F5A-4532-4CB1-8BA4-4E9A573CCF86}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{56690C18-0D70-4E70-9102-86C8F4587247}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{C3DDC9CC-32C3-42DC-B171-58F140BEDFC5}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{BE11EE3D-C90C-40A4-8024-03077ADBF24F}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{0ECDF796-C2DC-4D79-A620-CCE0C0A66CC9}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{8B63A8D6-BBED-4341-8867-790E5F524C96}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{95B7759C-8C7F-4BF1-B163-73684A933233}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{CFF4DB9B-135F-47C0-9269-B4C6572FD61A}
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{95B7759C-8C7F-4BF1-B163-73684A933233}]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{55B95864-3251-45E9-BB30-1A82589AAFF1}]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{7E8A1050-CF67-4575-92DF-DCC60E7D952D}]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{7F3F960E-A836-45CA-8911-0ACCB522246E}]
Value Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser [{55B95864-3251-45E9-BB30-1A82589AAFF1}]
Value Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser [{7F3F960E-A836-45CA-8911-0ACCB522246E}]
Value Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\URLSearchHooks [{55B95864-3251-45E9-BB30-1A82589AAFF1}]
Value Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\URLSearchHooks [{7E8A1050-CF67-4575-92DF-DCC60E7D952D}]
Value Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\URLSearchHooks [{7F3F960E-A836-45CA-8911-0ACCB522246E}]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\URLSearchHooks [{55B95864-3251-45E9-BB30-1A82589AAFF1}]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\URLSearchHooks [{7E8A1050-CF67-4575-92DF-DCC60E7D952D}]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\URLSearchHooks [{7F3F960E-A836-45CA-8911-0ACCB522246E}]
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{336D0C35-8A85-403A-B9D2-65C292C39087}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{865D7100-82C7-42F4-9C06-860DEC0871B2}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{021B4049-F57D-4565-A693-FD3B04786BFA}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{0362AA09-808D-48E9-B360-FB51A8CBCE09}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{03E2A1F3-4402-4121-8B35-733216D61217}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{06844020-CD0B-3D3D-A7FE-371153013E49}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{0ADC01BB-303B-3F8E-93DA-12C140E85460}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{10D3722F-23E6-3901-B6C1-FF6567121920}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{1675E62B-F911-3B7B-A046-EB57261212F3}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{192929F2-9273-3894-91B0-F54671C4C861}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{2932897E-3036-43D9-8A64-B06447992065}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{2DE92D29-A042-3C37-BFF8-07C7D8893EFA}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{32B80AD6-1214-45F4-994E-78A5D482C000}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{3A8E103F-B2B7-3BEF-B3B0-88E29B2420E4}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{431532BD-0AE1-4ABC-BE8C-919F3D1332E2}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{478CE5D3-D38E-3FFE-8DBE-8C4A0F1C4D8D}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{48B7DA4E-69ED-39E3-BAD5-3E3EFF22CFB0}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{4E92DB5F-AAD9-49D3-8EAB-B40CBE5B1FF7}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{5982F405-44E4-3BBB-BAC4-CF8141CBBC5C}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{5D8C3CC3-3C05-38A1-B244-924A23115FE9}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{641593AF-D9FD-30F7-B783-36E16F7A2E08}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{660E6F4F-840D-436D-B668-433D9591BAC5}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{711FC48A-1356-3932-94D8-A8B733DBC7E4}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{72227B7F-1F02-3560-95F5-592E68BACC0C}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{7B5E8CE3-4722-4C0E-A236-A6FF731BEF37}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{7C28CEF1-A4A6-4B6A-8B97-C44F1267753C}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{890D4F59-5ED0-3CB4-8E0E-74A5A86E7ED0}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{8C68913C-AC3C-4494-8B9C-984D87C85003}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{8D019513-083F-4AA5-933F-7D43A6DA82C4}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{923F6FB8-A390-370E-A0D2-DD505432481D}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{9BBB26EF-B178-35D6-9D3D-B485F4279FE5}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{9E3B11F6-4179-4603-A71B-A55F4BCB0BEC}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{A36867C6-302D-49FC-9D8E-1EB037B5F1AB}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{A62DDBE0-8D2A-339A-B089-8CBCC5CD322A}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{A82AD04D-0B8E-3A49-947B-6A69A8A9C96D}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{ACA608DB-A210-4253-B799-3FD24E9A7BF5}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{ADEB3CC9-A05D-4FCC-BD09-9025456AA3EA}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{B06D4521-D09C-3F41-8E39-9D784CCA2A75}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{C06DAD42-6F39-4CE1-83CC-9A8B9105E556}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{C2E799D0-43A5-3477-8A98-FC5F3677F35C}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{C401D2CE-DC27-45C7-BC0C-8E6EA7F085D6}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{C58D664A-3DBC-4925-AE74-0382007DF113}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{C776D7F4-BA85-4B75-AAFC-3A0A11FE6E36}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D16107CD-2AD5-46A8-BA59-303B7C32C500}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D25B101F-8188-3B43-9D85-201F372BC205}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D2BA7595-5E44-3F1E-880F-03B3139FA5ED}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D35F5C81-17D9-3E1C-A1FC-4472542E1D25}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D8FA96CA-B250-312C-AF34-4FF1DD72589D}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{DAFC1E63-3359-416D-9BC2-E7DCA6F7B0F3}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{DC5E5C44-80FD-3697-9E65-9F286D92F3E7}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E1B4C9DE-D741-385F-981E-6745FACE6F01}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E7435878-65B9-44D1-A443-81754E5DFC90}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E7B623F5-9715-3F9F-A671-D1485A39F8A2}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{ED916A7B-7C68-3198-B87D-2DABC30A5587}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{EFA1BDB2-BB3D-3D9A-8EB5-D0D22E0F64F4}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{F4CBF4DD-F8FE-35BA-BB7E-68304DAAB70B}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{FC32005D-E27C-32E0-ADFA-152F598B75E7}