Old 02-20-2004, 08:28 PM
mebienpesa

Component "MC132.OCX"

I would like to install a game (Mahjong Solitaire},what I had in Win ME(Upgraded to Win XP home),but everytime I like to install it,I get this error message:Component "MC132.OCX" not correctly registered:file is missing or invalid.
What do I have to do to get this working? Your input,ideas and suggestions,are greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Have a great weekend!
Matthew.
Old 02-20-2004, 08:36 PM

Q. When I install the game and click on the ultquiz.exe icon, I get the error "Component 'MC132.OCX' and one of its dependencies are not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid".

A. This is because when the files were unzipped, they were not unzipped into a clean folder. Please unzip the original zip file into a blank or brand new folder and run the setup again.

DVD help

Photofiltre Graphic Editor

Old 02-20-2004, 08:46 PM
N.C. transplant via Bklyn

Re: Component "MC132.OCX"

Quote:
Originally posted by mebienpesa
I would like to install a game (Mahjong Solitaire},what I had in Win ME(Upgraded to Win XP home),but everytime I like to install it,I get this error message:Component "MC132.OCX" not correctly registered:file is missing or invalid.
What do I have to do to get this working? Your input,ideas and suggestions,are greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Have a great weekend!
Matthew.
Hi Matt,
It may be that this game isn't compatible for winxp.You can try the compatibility mode.
http://support.microsoft.com/default...&Product=winxp
Take care.

HOME BUILT / Intel I7 940 2.93 GIG / ASUS P6T Deluxe/ Noctua NH-U12P /WD 300 GIG VelociRaptor /GSkill F3 10666CL7 6 GIG/ W-7 Ultimate & Ubuntu 11.04 64 Bit/Rosewill 650W P.S./ 2x XFX 8600GT (SLI) / Xion-101 Case /
Old 02-21-2004, 01:17 PM
mebienpesa

Thanks guys for your help,but still having the problem! Could notr find the zipped file and it is compatible!Hope that there are more suggestions for this matter
Thanks again!
Matthew.
Old 02-21-2004, 01:27 PM
Almost Really Old Member

If this is a file that you have downloaded, why not create a new EMPTY folder in My Documents called Downloads(that way you will always know where to look for files you have downloaded) AND then also create a New Empty folder on your desktop. Go back and download the file again to your new Downloads folder. When you unzip it tell it to the new empty file folder on your desktop and then install from there.