Go Back   WorldStart Tech & Computer Help Forums > PC Ask and Answer Questions

Old 11-13-2005, 09:01 AM

Unhappy "mouhid.sys" needed to install wireless mouse

Help, please! I am trying to install the Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 600 on my new computer. I have Windows XP media. I keep getting a message that I need to install "mouhid.sys" file from Windows XP Professional disk. Naturally I do not have that with my computer but my husband does. When I open it I get the message "file not found".
Old 11-13-2005, 10:08 AM
Lost One

Mouhid.sys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry Copeland
Help, please! I am trying to install the Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 600 on my new computer. I have Windows XP media. I keep getting a message that I need to install "mouhid.sys" file from Windows XP Professional disk. Naturally I do not have that with my computer but my husband does. When I open it I get the message "file not found".
This link will open up a page on input-drivers.com. Once there click on mouhid.sys. This will direct you to driversguide.com where you can download the needed file. Free registration is required though.
www.input-drivers.com/drivers/82/82410.htm